Saturday, October 16, 2010

A letter for you, my love

We've known each other for 2 years. We've gone through good and bad things together. I respect you & love you with all my heart. I was so glad to see you today but i didnt expect this would happened. I cukup sedih you panggil anak saudara i binatang. Im sorry but you're too much. I didnt want this relationship to end, but it has to. No matter how much i love you and miss you. Im tired of this and im sure you do too. I need to focus on my Spm and you need to focus on your finals. I minta maaf i patahkan cd you and rosakkan radio you. I cant think of anything now, i just want to make things clear. I broke your heart. You broke mine. Lets just move on. I surely will miss you. You were the best for me. I wish you all the best, take care tayah.

No comments:

Post a Comment