Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hi, welcome to my sad life.

People loves to judge.

It's hard to say you're never a hypocrite once in your life. Everyone have got at least two masks. Friends, it's so hard to find people who would stay despite the distance apart each other and the activities in life which keeps us busy and cut short of our time.

People change. Change is the only constant in life. People come and go, not many or any stay. Life is just like a game isn't it? You play, you lose, you get out of the game. People who are still in the game move on and play on, without you.

Sometimes, I really question many things in this world. And I never have an answer for it.

Meanwhile, the latest regret I have now is eating bob's oblong burger. cos' now i have burning my ass off in the toilet and it really sucks. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment